Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sketch Challenge

You know the one thing about SCS is that it is very expensive - what you might say, it doesn't cost a cent to join Splitcoast, and you're right, it's all the stamps and accessories I see being used by my fellow crafters that I just HAVE to have. Take my new Cuttlebug for example - I had absolutely no idea that this even existed until I started playing on this site. How on earth did I even make cards without it in the past. That is why I now have one. Thank goodness for birthdays, the perfect excuse to purchase this very much needed craft product, and this weeks sketch, the perfect opportunity to take my Cuttlebug for a test run. OMG - I love it, there goes the credit card as I suddenly have to order new embossing folders.




1 comment:

Ally.......... said...

I really do like this one. I see what you mean about the embossing.. Are you telling me I need a cuttlebug too now.?. lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin