Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scribble 'n' Bling & Beachcomber

It's the last day of the school holidays and much to my surprise my sanity is still relatively intact, I've set up and I am regularly creating new posts on my new blog and I have participated in 7 SCS Challenges. I can hardly believe it, I thought I'd be lucky to get one card up and posted, but to my delight the kids are getting a huge kick out of seeing mum's cards on the computer - not as big a kick as me, but they're loving it and asking each day if I'm putting another card on the computer.

These weekly sketch challenges are fantastic to get the creative brain into action.
Scribble 'n' Bling"
Stamps: Scribble This, Tres Chic
Bazzil, Rose Red Ink, Sparkle Brad, Glitter
Beachcomber
Stamps: Seaside Sketches, Shells, Cheesecloth Background
Bazzil, Chalks, Shell Brads

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin