Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to Normal - well as normal as possible!!!

Monday saw the end of the school holidays - yippeeeeeee!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, no seriously, I really do, I just like to see my floor occasionally. It was so nice to wake up to a tidy house on Tuesday, with everything in it's place, I know it doesn't stay like it for long, but after 2 weeks of kaos it was one of those small things that gave me pleasure.

Since signing up with SCS I can't believe how many cards I've actually been making, holidays and all. I'm really looking forward to the new challenges each week. This one is a technique called Blurred Vision, quite simply, stamp image then with water pen go over stamped image, thus causing blurred effect.


This card was made for my nephew, using Mindy's Zoo. I love this stamp set, it is so cute. I had no real plan with this card, just a case of moving pieces around until I was happy with the layout. In the end I was quite please with it, it's a real happy card.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin