Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Week In

Ok, so we're one week into the school holiday's and I'm still relatively sane, let's see how I am by the end of next week.
This week has been a bit of a learning block for me, having started my first ever blog and then participating in two card challenges. After having one of my cards 'simply vanish' from the SCS Gallery I've learnt that the cards need to be given a unique name to avoid being deleted by the host for having duplicate names. It's quite simple when you think about it, but boy was it frustrating searching and searching for my card. I thought it was great having a visitor to my blog, but then when I had people view and then comment on my cards I swear I was like a kid at Christmas time. It is really quite humbling to have talented card makers look at your work. My stamp pads are all fired up ready for the next challenge.

1 comment:

Ally.......... said...

Happy Birthday ...............

kiss kiss kiss

Blog Widget by LinkWithin