Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What was I thinking????



I'm not sure what the point of my self imposed ban on my Magnolia stamps was all about. I know I used them on every card for a couple of weeks, but why wouldn't you - they are the most adorable stamps I have seen for a long time. There is no way I could possibly choose a favourite one cause I love them all.


This card was made for a little friends 6th birthday. The images have all been coloured with Copic markers and highlighted with atyou Spica metallic pens. I've done a bit of tree lopping with this card - the branches were removed from the original tree to make way for the swing branch. The mushrooms, bird and little girl have all been popped up with 3D dots for a bit of added dimension.
As ususal, my ever increasing collection of Magnolia stamps can be found at www.rosesonpaper.com.
.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin