Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sketch Challenge

My poor little Magnolia's, they must be feeling so neglected and un-loved. After a self-imposed challenge to NOT use my Magnolia stamps I'm thinking I might have to lift the ban very soon, but not before I use a couple of stamps that I so desperately needed to have and then they found themselves, unopened in the cupboard with the other desperately needed, un-opened stamps.
Being seasonal if I didn't use this adorable spooky witch she was going to find herself packed away until this time next year. Coloured with Copic Markers and atyou Spica twinkling markers (made by Copic), I paper pieced Little Lovin's Waving Witch (by Rubbernecker Stamps) to give the card a bit of depth. BOO was cut on the Cuttlebug with Storybook cartridge and Francheville tiles used to decorate side.
I used Crystal Effects to highlight Witchy Boo's hat.
It's a shame Australian's don't celebrate Halloween to it's full extent,
I think I could really get into the spirit with house decorations and the treats that go with it.


5 comments:

Summer... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer... said...

Sorry...booboo'd on my original post...

Ooohh! I love it Peta! She IS an adorably cute little witch...I am very glad you inked her up! And I LOVE the atyou Spica pen look! I have a set myself and will have to put them to some use too, now that I see how nicely they sparkle! Love this card! And yes, it IS a shame you all don't celebrate the Season much there...at least you're in the spirit! = ) P.S. No Pumpkin Spice latte for me today, boohoo!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love Halloween!

Sammi said...

What a cute card!! It's just gorgeous!

Lori Barnett said...

What a cute card!! I love all the details and the coloring. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin