Friday, September 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Ok, it's official, I'm addicted to Magnolia stamps. My last 6 cards have all featured this adorable little girl. This time we see the addition of her dog, Rufus. Not satisfied with waiting until next Wednesday for another sketch challenge at SCS I had to do another one. After investing in some Copic markers and throwing several colouring attempts in the bin I finally completed an image worth uploading. Tilda's face was coloured with Copics, her clothing, Rufus and the steps were all coloured with Tombow markers and not one single H20 in sight. Rufus'nose was highlighted with SU Crystal Effects and glitter used to highlight parts of Tilda and the flowers. Lets see how long I can make myself wait before I'm placing another order with Summer at www.rosesonpaper.com for some more of these stamps.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin