Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sketch Challenge

SPRING MAGNOLIA

After searching for what seems like forever for a stockist that ships to Australia, I finally have my very own Tilda Magnolia stamps, with a couple more expected any day - yippeeee. The day I came across Summer at www.rosesonpaper.com was like Christmas. Not only does Summer have a HUGE range of Tilda Magnolia stamps available, her service is outstanding. Less than a week after placing my first order I was inking my stamps in Australia. This is definately one internet based store that I'll be coming back to time and again.

This is my first card using my new stamps. What is very fast going to become my favourite set of stamps called for my favourite colouring medium - my H20's. The time consuming task of cutting out the leaves on the tree was worth the effort I think. Unfortunately the camera does not show the bench seat as being 3D. This week's sketch at SCS suited these stamps perfectly.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin