Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sketch Challenge

A Daisy from Tilda

That's right, another Magnolia stamp. I think, no actually I know, of all my stamps, and yes I've managed to collect quite a few, these Magnolia's would have to be my favorite, hmmm but then there is my Faerie Poppet collection, hmmm, no definately the Magnolia's. I love Wednesday afternoon, which is Wednesday AM on Splitcoast when the weekly sketch challenge is posted.
I bought a couple of flesh coloured Copic Markers on Monday, what a disaster that turned out to be, hence the H20's being used on Tilda. I need some serious practice with the Copics, my poor little Tilda looked like she had spent waaaay to much time in a solarium !!!!!
As with all the other Magnolia images, these stamps are available from Summer at
http://www.rosesonpaper.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin