Monday, September 8, 2008

Spring into Summer

With friends in America looking forward to all things Fall, like the changing leaves, Thanksgiving, Halloween and drinking pumpkin flavoured coffee (you've got to be kidding!!!!) my focus is on which of my roses will be the first to come into bloom for spring and will I fit into my bathers this summer!!!! What better inspiration than to put Tilda among the cherry blossoms or sit her in a splash of fun summer colours - orange, hot pink, lime green and yellow.

I kept my first two cards fairly simple, trying to keep the focus more on the stamps, however this time I've moved out of my comfort zone and found that lots of patters and colours go very nicely with the stamps. My new favorite online store, Roses on Paper (www.rosesonpaper.com) is going to be very hard to resist over the next few months as I try to build up my collection of Magnolia stamps. I might even have to really splurge and buy myself some Copic markers, try to wean myself off the H20's.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin