Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teddy Bear Wishes

Even though I haven't updatedmy blog for a couple of
weeks now I have actually been making cards.
Each December, after I've put postage stamps on the last
of the cards to be sent out I vow that I'll make a Christmas
a week so that I'm not overwhelmed by the huge amount
of Christmas cards that I have to make, and each November
without fail I find myself up to my ears in Christmas design
paper madly trying to get through my list.
And in amongst it all family and friends are still celebrating
birthdays which require a handmade card.
**
**
This card was made for my nephews 24th Birthday last
week.
Those of you that know me know that I struggle with
masculine cards, however I think my struggle is over,
having found this gorgeous Teddy in a Vest and Bear Squares
stamps, both from Stamp-It Australia.
**
**
**
Ingredients
Bear in a Vest Rubber Stamp
Square Bears Rubber Stamp
Alison Ellis Design DP
Cardstock
Copic Markers
Crystal Effects
Ribbon
**
~ Peta ~

2 comments:

Juls said...

just sooo sweet!

Art4U said...

Hi,
I love your Teddy bear card!
Merry Christmas from a snowy England.
x Julie x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin