Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brown & Gold Christmas

**
It's time to start sharing some of my
Christmas cards with you.
First up is my Brown & Gold Church and then my
Gold and Brown Church.
Made on metallic cardstock with gold embossing,
it's quite simple, yet elegant and good style card for
some of my older relatives that like a more traditional
style card.
**
**
Ingredients:
Alota Rubber Stamps Church
Gold Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Metallic Cardstock
Ribbon
**
**
My next card is made using my new Holly Horn stamp.
found at stampit.com.au.
Two cards made using the same stamp,
just reversing the designer papers.
**
**
Ingredients:
Holly Horn Stamp
Kaisercraft Design Paper
Copic Markers
Martha Stewart Punch
Diamanties
Nesties
Glitter
Crystal Effects
**
~ Peta ~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin