Wednesday, July 29, 2009

**Dancing with the Stars**

**
What else would you do with a bunch of
feathers other than turn them into a card!!!
All fired up with inspiration from my visit
to the craft show last week I pulled out my
very neglected Gelly Roll pens and got busy
creating.
I haven't used gold stickers for so long, in the
beginning nearly every one of my cards had
them on, so after nearly two years of not
touching them it was time to bring back with a
bit of a modern twist to them.
I forgot how much fun it was using the Gelly
Rolls with the stickers.
**
**
With all the stunning dresses from our current
season of Dancing with the Stars in mind and
the sketch from Fridays Sketches this is what
I came up with.
I have a love hate relationship with the
Metallic Cardstock - I love to use it, but hate
to try to photograph it.
**
**
Ingredients:
Metallic Cardstock
Gold Stickers
Vellum
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens
Feathers
Pink Diamanties
**
**
~Peta~

3 comments:

Rosette said...

Oh wow.. I can picture you.. dancing with the stars with this lovely dress on Peta!! It's sooo cute :))

You're inspired I say!! :) Lovely card hunny xxx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Woooow Peta that is fabulous!!!! What a pretty creation and a great idea using the gold stickers....I've tons of them as well....

Hugs,
Iris

moi said...

Great idea with feathers and stickers. The dress is fabulous.

Hugs, moi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin