Monday, July 27, 2009

70th Birthday Wishes

**
One of my friends asked me to make a
birthday card for her dad's 70th Birthday.
I tried to make it a week ago however I
ended up so sidetracked that the card I
made ended up being my Summer/Vacation
card for our Roses on Paper challenge!!!!
**
**
I did like making the tri-fold card that I used for my
Summer card, so with that design in mind I finally got
around to making the birthday card that I was meant
to do in the first place.
I found these great Alison Ellis Design paper at my local
craft store which have huge cupcakes just perfect for
paper piecing.
**
I completed the card with a matching envelope,
using these great EK Success flourish punches.
**

**
Ingredients:
Alison Ellis Design Patterned Paper
Cardstock
EK Success Punches
Dew Drops
Cuttlebug
**

**
~Peta~

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Peta,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin