Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ROP Challenge - Strawberry Kisses

**
It's challenge time again at Roses on Paper.
Can you believe how fast the weeks are flying by.
It seems like I only just posted my card for our last
challenge and it's time to do it again.
**
**
I just received my order of Magnolia papers in the mail
last week from Crafts U Love. I couldn't open the
package fast enough. And speaking of fast, one week
delivery from UK to Australia - gotta love that.
I love my Magnolia stamps and when I found out
their was co-ordinating papers I just had to have them.
They are absolutely gorgeous.
The papers I have used are called Strawberry and
Strawberry Line and obviously there wasn't any other
choice to use with these stamps.
**
**
The very talented Rosette is hosting our Roses on Paper
challenge this week. Rosette has asked for Stitches on
your card - they can be machined, hand stitched, faux or
even rub on's.
Get out your Belles 'n Whistles, Magnolia's, Greeting Farm
or even the brand new Bildmalarna stamps (all available
from Roses on Paper) and get Stitching.
**
**
Ingredients:
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punch
SU Punch
Ribbon
Flowers
Brads
Strawberry Bead
Copic Markers
Crystal Effects
Strawberry Brad
White Highlighter Pen
Black Marker Pen
**
~ Peta ~

2 comments:

Juls said...

great card! lovely charm!!

stampingtink said...

She's just precious! I so love the colors you used and that strawberry is so lifelike I want to take a bite out of it! Totally love it and the inside is gorgeous!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin