Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Belles 'n Whistles Trivet

Make sure you visit our Belles 'n Whistles blog each day. We will posting projects/creations everyday (Mo-Fr) for your inspiration. You'll also have the chance of winning Belles 'n Whistles stamps, just by leaving a comment! And if that's not enough - here's some more GREAT news - There will be a new release VERY soon. So make sure you drop by the Belles 'n Whistles blog regularly

**
After all your awesome ideas last Friday I shouldn't
be stuck for inspiration for a long time.
There were so many great projects to choose from.
~
A couple of people suggested some sort of charm/keyring
made with Shrinky Dinks - if you take a look in the
Belles 'n Whistles Gallery
this was one of the first things
I did with Belles 'n Whistles Sisters stamp. It's a fun and
surprisingly easy little project to do and by turning your
charm into a keyring the recipient can take their gift
with them everytime they leave the house.
~
Another great suggestion was a candle. I love making
candles, each time I make one I'm continually amazed
peeling off the wax paper to see the image adhered to
the candle.
~
Quite a few people had the idea for note paper/note books.
Make sure you keep an out here because with Christmas
fast approaching a few friends will be receiving just that
(shhhhh - it's a meant to be a secret lol)
~
Anyway, as you know I decided to use Carrie's idea to
make a Trivet.
As soon as I read this I could almost smell the freshly
baked Apple Pie coming out of the oven and being placed
on the trivet on my kitchen bench - mmmmmm, yum.
**

**
Ingredients:
Belles 'n Whistles Sunshine & Apples Stamp
Plain White Tile
Hand Drawn Checkered Border
Copic Markers
Cork Backing
Gloss Spray
**

~ Peta ~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin