Friday, June 26, 2009

Winter Magnolia

**
I love this Magnolia stamp - but then I love ALL
of the Magnolia stamps!!!!
While my international crafting friends are out
and about getting suntans and swimming I'm
freezing my butt off like little Tilda in the middle
of a cold Melbourne winter.
**
**
Sketch Saturday was my challenge of choice for
inking up the little cutie. She looks my Annie-May,
all rugged up for winter, collecting leaves in the park.
**
**
I don't usually finish off the insides of my cards,
not that I don't want to, generally I'm running
out of time to get projects finished, however this
card is for my sister's birthday tomorrow, so a
special person needs a special card.
I played around with a bit of Glimmer Mist on
the leaves and I was quite pleased with the
results.
**
**
Ingredients:
Magnolia Stamps
Basic Grey Wassail Paper Pad
Brown Cardstock
Copic Markers'
atyou Spica Markers
White Marker Pen
Assorted Leaves & Flowers
Glitter Mist
Dew Drops
Crystal Effects
SU Photos Corner Punch
**
**
Peta

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Peta,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Great card dear what a fabulous image and great colouring, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin