Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Friends Never Go Out of Style

**
**
Last week's sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday
was so much fun I thought I'd do it again this week.
Once again, my very talented friend Susan, is guest
designer for the challenge.
**
As soon as I saw this image, Pretty Head Rachel
from The Greeting Farm, I immediatley thought
of my daughter's Bratz Dolls -
Sassy, Sexy, Styl'n and Sultry, so what better
paper to use than Basic Grey's Sultry Paper Pad.
**
**
Ingredients:
Pretty Head Rachel - Digi Image - The Greeting Farm
Basic Grey - Sultry Paper Pad
Copic Markers
atyou Spica Markers
Crystal Effects
Prima Flowers
Diamanties
Corner Punch
**

4 comments:

Anki said...

Great Peta! I have not yet tried to colour her, but I think she is soo cool ;-) Kramis - Anki

Iris Wiechmann said...

I totally agree with Anki, she is soooo cool and you colored her masterly with your copics!!!!!

Hugs,
Iris

Rachel said...

Wow! this is gorgeous

COCO said...

very cute card Peta !!!
nice coloring !!!
thanks for joining us to .S.S
HUGS COCO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin