Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sketch Challenge



While my gorgeous new Storybook cartridge was loaded in the cricut I decided to put it to the test with making a card. First I stamped the pale purple bazzil with French Script, in Perfect Plum. Then the fun bit - while it looks like many layers of scallops there is actually only three pieces of cardstock. Firstly I cut the Flower using dark purple bazzil - this can be found with the letter I on Storybook cartridge, then using a lighter shade of purple bazzil I cut the Shadow. Next I cut a Shadow, using the dark purple bazzil. After sticking the three pieces together I used the 1/16th circle hand punch to put tiny holes in the outer layer. After some cutting and pasting the final decoration was a pearl brad.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin