Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge


Have you ever fallen in love with a range of stamps that you just have to have. That's me with these Faerie Poppet stamps by Christine Haworth. And do you think you can get them in Australia - absolutely not!!! I have to order them from England and ofcourse they are all absolutely adorable and naturally I want all of them, but firstly they are expensive, then I must take the exchange rate into consideration and then finally the postage cost, but all that aside I've still managed to build up a nice little collection. These are not the stamps to use if you need a quick card, the amount of colouring involved is really time consuming but the end result is well worth the time spent. This sketch was perfect for these stamps, very simple and not too distracting from the main focus of the faeries. The faeries were coloured with Derwents and highlighted with glitter.

1 comment:

Ally.......... said...

These look fantastic Peta........
I really appreciate the time that goes into these as I have enuff trouble stamping the word Happy Birthday. Love ya work..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin