Friday, March 5, 2010

~ New Blue Baby Bunny ~

**
How adorable is this Baby Bunny. This would have to be
one of the cutest paper piecing patterns I have ever seen.
To be honest I'm not even sure how I found this blog:
http://preciouspiecingsbylisa.ecrater.com/ ,
but I'm really glad I did. Lisa has some gorgeous
patterns available, that are not only very easy to put
together but very reasonably priced.
**
I put this New Blue Baby Bunny card together for a friend
of mine who has just had her first baby boy.
The sketch design I've used comes from the very
talented ladies at Friday Sketchers.
**
**
Ingredients:
Baby Bunny Paper Piecing Pattern
Bazzil
Chalk
White Marker Pen
Black Marker Pen
Cuttlebug
Nesties
Pearls
**
~ Peta ~

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Peta.

Hugs Riet.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin