Saturday, August 29, 2009

Belles 'n Whistles Black 'n White Collection

**
Finally I finished my first collection of cards from the
gorgeous Belles 'n Whistles Collection.
I'm sure you will agree that Summer and Elisabeth
have worked well together to put together a stunning
set of stamps.
They are so wonderful to work with - lovely big images
that are just so much fun to colour.
**
**
After completing my Sisters project I was a little unsure
of what to do with the other stamps - then I decided to
run with Black 'n White for all of the cards - I thought that
really highlighted the colours I had chosen for the images.
**
**
Teddy Bear Picnic
**
**
**
Sunshine & Apples
**
**
**
Lemonade Anyone?
**

**
**
Belle with Teddy
**
**
Ingredients:
(the same for ALL cards)
Belles 'n Whistles Stamps
Metallic Cardstock
H2o's
Flowers
Diamanties
Pearls
Leone Em Punch
Cuttlebug
White Marker Pen
**
~ Peta ~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin