Sunday, May 17, 2009

ROP Challenge - For the Boyz!!!!!!

**
Frogs & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...
That's what little boys are made of!!!!
**
**
It's challenge time again at Roses on Paper
and it's back around to my turn to host it.
**
We can all make pretty cards with ribbons
and bows and flowers all around, but when
it comes to masculine cards I'm so out of my
comfort zone.
**
So my challenge for you is to create a totally
masculine card - no ribbons or bows, no satin
or lace, no pink or purple, no diamonds or pearls.
This card is to be One For The Boyz!!!!!
**
Summer always has wonderful prizes up for
grabs and this week is no acception.
For all the challenge details, a look at all the
Design Team sample cards and your chance
to maybe win a great prize, head over to our
Roses on Paper Challenge Blog for all the details.
**
**
Ingredients:
The Greeting Farm Stamps - Hello Ian
(Dog is from the Pretty Hat Anya Stamp Set)
Coloured with Tim Holz Distressed Inks
Dew Drops
Brass Photo Corner Brads
Dark Brown Bazzill
Light Green Bazzill
Sandy Lion Green Harlequin Patterned Paper
Sandy Lion Leather Trunk Patterned Paper
**
**

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Peta,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Michele Spera said...

Hey peta'
You are right, boyz cards scare me, hehe I have such a hangup on doing manly cards with guy colors!! I think I may try my hand in this challenge to push myself!
You did a wonderful job on the Boyz card!! Its perfect with the image and colors,
XMicheleX

Iris Wiechmann said...

Hey Peta, don't say you're having difficulties doing boys cards... your card looks great!!!!!

Hugs,
Iris

stampingtink said...

What a great challenge you gave all of us! He's just adorable! Nothing more like a man than taking his pooch out for a walk. Love the colors and papers you used. He looks so dignified in his suit and hat. Way too sweet! I had a great time with this challenge and I didn't think I would!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Jodi said...

You did a great guy card!! Love this image and how you colored him too!
hugs
Jodi =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin