Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello!!

**
Can you believe I'm on a Design Team and have
hosted challenges and yet other than Splitcoast
I've never actually taken part in a challenge.
Well as of this week that has now changed.
More challenges - less house work!!!!!!
Hmmmm - not sure how well that will go over
in my house but I'm willing to give it a try.
**
**
My card is for the Friday Sketches challenge.
How adorable is this little guy.
As soon as I saw this stamp I was searching
the internet as fast as I could to find a stockist
I tracked Ellie down at
**
**
Ingredients:
Ellie - Stamposaurus Stamps
Basic Grey - Urban Prairie Paper Pad
Copic Markers
atyou Spica Markers
Diamanties
Martha Stewart Punch
Flower
**

1 comment:

Rosette said...

This is just the cutest Pets hunny!! He's adorable!! :) Lovely take on the challenge. love it!! xxx
Yay to you, more challenges less house work!! hehe not alwyas the best thing to do, but we DO need our me-time!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin